PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome Home Allie!

Today I was greeted home from work by a lovely, FAT notice from the IRS. I thought, "Eh, I already gave them their money so whatever", and opened it in the elevator. By the time I reached our apartment door I was BAWLING. G probably thought I was nuts, arriving home a complete wreck.

The notice said that I still owed the IRS $976. NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY SIX DOLLARS!! What the H. I really couldn't believe my teary eyes.

After taking a few deep breaths (I actually had to do this, I was so upset...) we looked it over and it turns out it was all their mistake. Somehow, the payment I sent in didn't register and in the end they credited me the amount of the check I sent in. Now I only owe them three hundred, which really kicks $976's butt. Hard.

Ever seen me freak out? It can be pretty incredible.
Related Posts with Thumbnails