PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Packing.

The packing has begun!! Of course, Bunz Olsen managed to be on top of every box I needed to stack another one on top of.


G is working on another song, I think trying to get as much keyboard time in before we have to pack it up...


Last night I watched Milk and bawled. What a remarkable man, wow. I don't usually cry after movies but this one really took me by surprise. I already knew what happens to him, so I didn't think it would be too big of a deal. I think what got me was the fact that people can be so horrible to each other and put their religious/personal beliefs above treating people with love and respect. It's easy to quote "Love thy neighbor as thyself" but harder for people to actually do it, I guess.

The last movie I cried in (like really, really cried in) was I Am Sam which is also a Sean Penn movie...hmmmm.
Related Posts with Thumbnails