PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!




This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things. A lot has happened this year, most unexpected, but these things forced us to grow and taught us to be appreciative of the good we have. And we have so much! This year I am thankful that my sister Lindsey has been living with us. We're bonding even in the moments when we're unaware and I know that we will treasure these days for the rest of our lives. I am thankful for being so close to graduating with my teaching degree, a goal I have always dreamed of . I am thankful for Garrison who works so hard to support this family and still finds the time to take Henry on dates and watch movies with me. I am thankful for our sweet little home that doesn't bother my allergies (what up nerd?!). I am so thankful for family and new friends and this wild and spirited child of ours. 

I hope you all have a fun Thanksgiving. Watch the Macy's Day Parade for us, we'll be headed down to Florida to see family early in the morning!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails