PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

The My-Kid-Is-Still-A-Baby Complex

love 027

I have it. Bad. Is this veil of denial just part of being a mom? Because nobody ever warned me that I would be so blind for so long. I've worked with kids for years and their developmental and physical growth has always been so obvious to me. Yet with my own child I don't see it as easily. I'm constantly having to remind myself that he is older than that baby image frozen in my mind.

I'm afraid this could hinder his development in some way so as difficult as it is (I love the teeny guy!) I'm trying to see the older Henry. Teaching myself that he can go without bottles, that he can be taught to string three words together, and that soon (dundundun) he can even start sitting on a potty.

Anybody else?

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails